Instructional Technology Lab
The Instructional Technology Lab (ITL), a division of Academic Technologies, assists faculty and graduate teaching assistants as they explore existing and emerging technologies in teaching and learning. Through workshops and individualized support, the ITL provides expertise and guidance for instructors who need assistance with the Blackboard Course Management System and other instructional technologies.
Supported services and tools include:
- Blackboard Course Management System
- GW Lecture Capture
- GW on iTunes U
- iSpring (PowerPoint conversion tool)
- Audience Response System (TurningPoint)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SAS statistical software distribution
- Document and slide scanning
- Audio and video capturing, digitizing and editing
Student Blackboard support is available through the Division of Information Technology at 202-994-4948.
Address: Gelman Library, Room B05A
- Monday and Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday and Thursday, 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- All other times by appointment