Virginia Science and Technology Campus
Academic Technologies supports over 20 technology-enhanced classrooms and computer labs in Enterprise Hall, Innovation Hall, and Exploration Hall on the Virginia Science and Technology Campus (VSTC).
These rooms include leading-edge video conferencing, Skype-integrated systems, and multi-use virtual labs. GW Lecture Capture is available in select spaces, and wireless printing is available campus-wide. Audiovisual equipment, laptops, and video adapters are also available for checkout. For events at AT-supported locations on the Virginia Science Technology Campus, faculty and staff should:
- Reserve a space with Academic Scheduling.
- Pick up your reserved equipment from the Academic Technologies suite at:
45085 University Drive
Ashburn, VA 20170
- Access classroom and lab computers with your GW NetID or Classroom Computer Guest Account
- Request software be installed on a classroom computer
- Learn how to use classroom equipment
- Request additional equipment for your classroom
Search by campus building or software name to see the technology available in our classrooms.