Virginia Science and Technology Campus
Academic Technologies supports over 20 technology-enhanced classrooms and computer labs in Enterprise Hall, Innovation Hall, and Exploration Hall on the Virginia Science and Technology Campus (VSTC).
These rooms include leading-edge video conferencing, Skype-integrated systems, and multi-use virtual labs. GW Lecture Capture is available in select spaces, and wireless printing is available campus-wide. Audiovisual equipment, laptops, and video adapters are also available for checkout. For events at AT-supported locations on VSTC, faculty and staff should:
- Log in to the scheduling system with your GW NetID and password.
- Hover over Reservations in the menu and click VSTC Equipment Checkout.
- Select the date and time you need the equipment and click Get Services.
- Complete the form and click Submit.
- Pick up your reserved equipment from the VSTC Academic Technologies suite at:
45085 University Drive
Ashburn, VA 20170
Equipment should be requested at least 24 hours in advance.
Please note that GW faculty and staff can access the system. Students and external groups must coordinate with their programs or GW sponsors to checkout equipment.
You can reserve classrooms on VSTC through Academic Scheduling.
- Access classroom and lab computers with your GW NetID or Classroom Computer Guest Account
- Request software be installed on a classroom computer
- Learn how to use classroom equipment
- Request additional equipment for your classroom
Search by campus building or software name to see the technology available in our classrooms.